Water ExtractionTime plays a critical role in limiting the damage caused by water. When water damage occurs, regardless of the source, it can be kept to a minimum if responded to within 12-24 hours. AZFW has a full inventory of specialized equipment including the "Hydro-X Extreme" extractor used to remove water without disturbing the pad or lifting the carpet.
We are ready and experienced to respond quickly to any water loss - clean, gray or black. A timely and appropriate response to a water claim can reduce costs and property damage.
- Quick Response
- 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
- Complete Water Extraction
- Top Down Drying (In-Place Carpet Drying)
Extreme Water Extraction with the Hydro-X Extreme Extractor
- The proper initial extraction of water is crucial (up to 95% of the water is removed).
- Our process does not require disengaging and floating your carpet. While many use this technique, it can severely reduce the life or your carpet by deteriorating the backing. Carpet is 50% weaker when wet.
- We are often able to leave furniture and contents in place throughout the drying process which enables our clients to live in the premises during the process.