Daily Bible Verse
“[A Church Divided Over Leaders] I appeal to you, brothers and sisters, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.” - 1 Corinthians 1:10
Building for the Future
AZ Fire Water's Keys to Customer Satisfaction
| Timeliness to Appointments |
- Be reliable and always keep appointments. Be sure that you and your crews arrive at the scheduled time.
- If an emergency situation prevents you from keeping an appointment, be sure to contact the customer as early as possible to reschedule.
- Make sure you have multiple contact numbers for the property owner/manager (i.e., home, cell, work) to effectively communicate with him or her.
- Take steps to ensure sub-contractors are following these steps as well.
| Timely Completion of Work |
- Provide the customer with an estimated Job completion date.
- Monitor your work, and the crews and subcontractors to ensure completion is on target.
- Communicate any delays to the customer promptly, and provide reasons for any unavoidable delays.
| Professionalism of Work Crews |
- Dress appropriately, including shirts with our company logo and your CrimShield badge.
- Always communicate professionally, including those times when the customer may be confrontational.
- Ensure offensive language is never used by you, your staff, or by any company representing you.
- Never engage in personal-related discussions that could be misinterpreted; keep the focus on business.
- Never smoke, drink alcohol, or engage in other activities that may be seen as offensive or unprofessional by the customer.
- Use public restrooms versus the customer’s bathroom.
| Quality of Repairs |
- Make sure you discuss the repairs with the customer prior to starting the job so you will know their expectations and can address any questions or discrepancies in advance.
- Quality is of utmost importance; do not take short-cuts if it will result in inferior repairs.
- Closely oversee sub-contractors as they may not be as focused on quality service as AzFW.
| Quality of Service |
- Promptly address any customer concerns about the work performed.
- Keep the job site clean; thoroughly clean up after completion of the job.
- Talk with the customer throughout the job to ensure the work is meeting his/her expectations; you do not want to learn of issues at the end of the job.
- Strive to leave a lasting impression of the utmost professionalism.
| Building for the Future |
- Our customer service has direct impact on a customer’s impression of the Insurance Company and/or Management Company we are representing.
- Our Goal is to Exceed Expectations.
- We must Build for the Future, one Job at a time.