Daily Bible Verse
“Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.” - Galatians 6:2
Building for the Future
AZ Fire Water's Keys to Customer Satisfaction
| Timeliness to Appointments |
- Be reliable and always keep appointments. Be sure that you and your crews arrive at the scheduled time.
- If an emergency situation prevents you from keeping an appointment, be sure to contact the customer as early as possible to reschedule.
- Make sure you have multiple contact numbers for the property owner/manager (i.e., home, cell, work) to effectively communicate with him or her.
- Take steps to ensure sub-contractors are following these steps as well.
| Timely Completion of Work |
- Provide the customer with an estimated Job completion date.
- Monitor your work, and the crews and subcontractors to ensure completion is on target.
- Communicate any delays to the customer promptly, and provide reasons for any unavoidable delays.
| Professionalism of Work Crews |
- Dress appropriately, including shirts with our company logo and your CrimShield badge.
- Always communicate professionally, including those times when the customer may be confrontational.
- Ensure offensive language is never used by you, your staff, or by any company representing you.
- Never engage in personal-related discussions that could be misinterpreted; keep the focus on business.
- Never smoke, drink alcohol, or engage in other activities that may be seen as offensive or unprofessional by the customer.
- Use public restrooms versus the customer’s bathroom.
| Quality of Repairs |
- Make sure you discuss the repairs with the customer prior to starting the job so you will know their expectations and can address any questions or discrepancies in advance.
- Quality is of utmost importance; do not take short-cuts if it will result in inferior repairs.
- Closely oversee sub-contractors as they may not be as focused on quality service as AzFW.
| Quality of Service |
- Promptly address any customer concerns about the work performed.
- Keep the job site clean; thoroughly clean up after completion of the job.
- Talk with the customer throughout the job to ensure the work is meeting his/her expectations; you do not want to learn of issues at the end of the job.
- Strive to leave a lasting impression of the utmost professionalism.
| Building for the Future |
- Our customer service has direct impact on a customer’s impression of the Insurance Company and/or Management Company we are representing.
- Our Goal is to Exceed Expectations.
- We must Build for the Future, one Job at a time.