CrimshieldA CrimShield Certified member has met all of the stringent qualifications below, which have been verified by our private investigators, including but not limited to the following:
- Violent misdemeanors for the last five (5) years.
- Drug related misdemeanor within the last five (5) years.
- Felonies for the past ten (10) years.
- No pending or looming legal action which may result in a misdemeanor or felony conviction.
- Any sex crime ever.
- Any crime involving children, ever.
- Verified Personal Profile.
- Professionally investigated and verified background check.
- Current, accurate personal photograph with required validation from employer.
- Agreement to share their crime-free history.
- Agreement to live by the CrimShield Code of Conduct.
All CrimShield background checks use the most recent and verifiable information available.
CrimShield does not rely solely on database searches which are often outdated and inacc
All CrimShield Certified employees are issued ID cards which bear their photo, name and company logo. These ID cards should be available for online verification to any management employee or resident.