WaterArizona Fire & Water Restoration, Inc. can lower the risk of additional damages and save on restoration costs. To do the job right requires professional skill, a knowledgeable team, and the right equipment. At Arizona Fire & Water Restoration, Inc. our focus is on your needs.
Arizona Fire & Water Restoration, Inc. will do a full assessment and can lower the risk of additional damages and save on restoration costs. We can help prevent your water loss from developing into more serious health problems such as mold-related illnesses.
We have the training and technology to assess the problem thoroughly. By utilizing specially designed probes and electronic moisture meters, we can detect the presence of moisture inside a wall or underneath a carpet without serious demolition or disturbance to the surface.
Water Extraction - Hydro-X
- The proper initial extraction of water is crucial (up to 95% of the water is removed).
- Our process does not require disengaging and floating your carpet. While many use this technique, it can severely reduce the life or your carpet by deteriorating the backing.
- We are often able to leave furniture and contents in place throughout the drying process which enables our clients to live in the premises during the process.
By utilizing state-of-the-art drying equipment, Arizona Fire & Water Restoration, Inc. can fully dry and restore water-damaged surfaces. Innovative structural drying methods are more affordable and much less time consuming than traditional reconstruction techniques. These methods, sometimes referred to as "in-place drying", are based on proven scientific principles.
Learn more about our structural drying service
Advanced Drying Techniques for Superior Results
- The charting of temperature and relative humidity provides us a constant measurement of water grains per pound that scientifically demonstrates that your structure is dry.
- The use of high velocity air movement and powerful dehumidification creates rapid evaporation.
Mold Remediation & Prevention
Arizona Fire & Water Restoration, Inc. is certified in mold remediation and mold removal. You can be assured that our specialists will prevent mold growth by drying your structure completely after a water loss. However, if you have a mold problem already, we are fully equipped to remediate the problem.
Learn more about our mold remediation service